星期五, 8月 31, 2007

My Merdeka ;)

I wake up early in the morning today and sing Negaraku :) Happy Merdeka Day to you & me! I made myself a home video, a video-log for this special 50th birthday. It is quite meaningful moment for myself. Well, for quite couple of reasons you know, like doing reflection on the meaning of Merdeka, about namewee incident and racial problems and politics and so on. And ya, for meeting some nice people while blogging on namewee issue.

Oh, and of cause, I did remember to wear my black shirt today as well ;)



p/s: Due to YouTube is currently down for uploading video, I use DivShare. (I love their service!)
p/p/s: You got a video-log on Merdeka too? Share with me ya!

Currently quite active in my another blog, check it out when you are free (using RSS would be better).

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Recent Comments