星期二, 4月 17, 2007

Gmail 我的個人建議

ATTACHMENTS STORAGE BIN
Save all my attachments in a storage bin within Gmail, so that i could search, organise, amd delete attachmants.(ops! Gmail does not like me to delete my files :P I mean delete those extra copies of attachments)

GO BEYOND STORAGE SPACE
Emm.. last but not least, I don't need so much of Gmail storage space, so can I ask Gmail to forget about storage space(and always on counting...)? Why not try go beyond "storage space"?

As you can see, I am happy about Gmail because I feel FREE here, I don't have to worry about mails crowding my mailbox as I don't have so much of friends :P And Gmail has proved to me that they strive for excellence in spamming.

Forget about storage space, and go beyond. Just give me the space when I need it, I just need enough space, not the whole world. Cut off Gmail budgets on offering more and more storage space, go do some charity instead.

Offer your generosity to those who reli need it! Go for a better Google. Keep it up, Google.

See you.

I have something to suggest too...

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Recent Comments