星期二, 2月 03, 2015
星期六, 5月 19, 2012
星期三, 4月 11, 2012
- Vain: Having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, abilities, or worth; useless
- Chaotic: Completely confused or disordered
- Exhibitionist: The act or practice of deliberately behaving so as to attract attention
- Indecisive: Not having or showing the ability to make decisions quickly and effectively
- Dishonest: Intended to mislead or cheat
- Deliver the best project you can
- Identify areas for personal development
- Don't attack
- Move on
- Read what you wrote before you send it.
- Don't communicate for your own benefit.
- Keep your emotions in check.
- Consider the response.
- Discipline, discipline, discipline. Don't abuse it or burn your connections. That could lead to a very poor and lonely existence, that's for sure.